05 November 2007

Tags of Steel...or nickel-plated zinc alloy, at least...

In case I never said, I'm a complete Superman freak.*
To that end, I can hardly contain my excitement; I received my shipment of Superman dog tags today. Oh yes. I haven't been this excited since I bought my wife a Napoleon Dynamite pen that says "Sweet" or "Lucky" or "Whatever I feel like I wanna do; GOSH!" (et al) when you click it. Now, I can be a complete Kryptonian-übergeek and feel good about it, too. Superman dog tags are available at the WB store, they look like this:
and 100% of the profits go to the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation, which I've also added to my list of links to the right.
If you know any Superman fans, these would make a GREAT stocking-stuffer.
Go Forward.
*Home of Clark Kent (and Savant) is No. 5 on the list of reasons why Kansas is the coolest place to live. Sandwiched right between No. 4, Tsunami-Free for at Least 6 Million Years, and No. 6, I Have Fossils in My Backyard, Do You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home